~Michelle Roach, LCMHC
One of the biggest challenges people face is answering the overwhelming question: What comes next? Whether it’s trying to navigate a loss, career or life change, or the fear, anxiety and uncertainty of a changing and complex world, I feel called to walk along side people as they forge a path ahead. I love to collaborate with people and help them uncover their own inner wisdom. By helping individuals to learn new skills, they are better able to quiet the storm of emotions inside them and make better choices that bring them greater peace.
I strive to provide a space for all individuals regardless of gender, sexual orientation, cultural differences, education level or religious beliefs. While at our core our humanity binds us all together, the expression of that humanity can take countless forms and I create a therapy space that honors that.
- Develop insight regarding the relationship between your thoughts, feelings & behaviors.
- Gain new perspective on circumstances that you find troubling.
- Development of new ways of responding and coping with internal and external stressors.
- Enhance motivation to engage in healthier behaviors/choices.
- Identify and discuss personal motivators and reservations to changing behaviors.
- Identify barriers to maintaining change and develop strategies that promote success
Mindfulness & Spirituality
- Observe your thoughts & emotions to gain awareness.
- Decrease stress, reduce burnout and create a more balanced, integrated self.
- Enhance empathy, self-compassion & self-reflection.